Sweet Lovin’ Wedding contest is presented by Michele Mateus Photography & Capture Productions in collaboration with some of Vancouver’s top wedding vendors offering a lucky couple the chance to win a dream elopement valued at $9,300! The winner will have their Sweet Lovin’ Wedding on June 7th, 2018 at 7pm, to be held in a special outdoor location taking in the natural beauty for your wedding day backdrop! The contest opens February 14th 9:00am PST and will run until March 14th 11:59pm PST, with the winner being randomly drawn on March 15th at 6:30pm PST. The contest is only open to British Columbia residents who are legally able to be married in Canada. Michele Mateus of the Sweet Lovin’ team will contact the winner. If there is no response within 48 hours, a new name will be randomly drawn. Once the winner is confirmed, the winner will be officially announced.
If you are the winner all you have to do is show up dressed for the occasion with your marriage license in hand, and we will take care of the rest! We look forward to sharing some Sweet Lovin’ with the lucky couple that wins!
Make sure you read all the contest details below then head over to fill out our entry form! Once you have done that then start sharing some Sweet Lovin’ with us on Social Media!
We have carefully selected some of our favorite wedding vendors to offer this amazing prize with a value of $9,300!
- Photography* by Michele Mateus Photography
- Video* (3-5minutes) by Capture Productions
- Florals* by Blossom & Vine Co
- Officiant services by Young Hip & Married
- Day of Coordination by La Vista Events
- Hair and Makeup by Goddess Beauty Services
- Custom art* from Ink Paper Love
*Please note that all the creative offerings of this contest will be decided by the vendors, we want this to be a magical gift and easy for you, and fun for us! Florals, custom art, Day of Coordination and the final photos & video will be designed and gifted to the couple with the creative direction coming from each vendor.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING
- Please come dressed ready to get married
- You must bring your marriage licence, we recommend applying for this a month before the wedding date. Here is the link to learn more about that: https://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/life-events/marriages/marriage-licences
- You are welcome to bring up to 10 guests, but as this elopement, we encourage you to keep it intimate
THE FINE PRINT
- The date of the wedding is not able to be changed due to the nature of coordinating all these amazing vendors. If the winning couple cannot make the date set presented then another winner will be drawn
- The prize is not refundable or exchangeable. There is no cash value
- The winners will be legally married on June 7th, 2018 at 7pm at chosen spot by the Sweet Lovin’ team in the Lower Mainland. If you are selected as the winner you must apply for a marriage licence by May 1st, 2018 or a different winner will be eligible
- All couples that enter will have their information shared with the vendors that are part of the Sweet Lovin’ Wedding Contest
- Must be 18 years or older to enter
- By entering the Sweet Lovin’ Wedding Contest the entrants grants the permission to all of the vendors partaking in the contest to use any and all of the images and video taken as part of the contest for marketing and or advertising purposes
- The Sweet Lovin’ Marriage Contest is open to BC residents who can be legally married in Canada
- Winner of the contest must answer a skill testing question to obtain the prize
*SweetLovin Wedding Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram